The Power of Positivity: The ABCs of a Pandemic( Hardcover)
Price includes shipping
It is hard to keep a positive outlook amid a pandemic.
With every letter of the alphabet, The Power of Positivity encourages young and old to look at this time in our lives with kindness and hope that our world will be a better place to live, now and in the future.
- TEACHES CHILDREN ABOUT POSITIVITY – The power of positive thinking clearly shows on every letter of the alphabet! Let your children enjoy learning about the alphabet and help them see that there will always be something good that will come amidst the challenges.
- SEEK AND FIND - Introduce some family fun as children look for the hidden mascot on every page of the book. Sure to generate lots of giggles finding the silly places that Orbit hides.
- A BOOK FOR ALL AGES – This book is not just for children; adults can benefit from it too! Yes, that is right. Play games with your little one as you find more positive words that start with any of the letters of the alphabet.
- INSPIRING AND FULL OF LEARNINGS – Motivate your children during the pandemic and teach them the importance of kindness, generosity, and love as they make a positive impact on the world in their own little ways.
- WRITTEN BY A PROFESSIONAL PARENT-RELATIONSHIP COACH – Written by Ruth Maille a certified, licensed parent-relationship coach, she has years and years of experience in building partnerships with both children and adults. Incorporating her passion for writing, she used her knowledge from many parents and children's coaching sessions to write a book that will help the relationship of the family.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA / KEEPSAKE –If you are looking for a gift that you can give to children and friends alike, The Power of Positivity is what you have been looking for! Educational and highly informative, the book teaches your kids how to still stay positive no matter what situation they may face.
When the pandemic is over, tuck this book away in a special place. Keep it for your children so they will understand what the world went through in 2020 and do their best to make the world a safer place.